Unknown column after BX update

jonium

Hello,

This morning a client of mine, after reload his credit account, tried to pay from credit and got the following error:

Non puoi applicare più credito di quanto dovuto

I tried to access his account and got the following error:

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

If the problem persists, please contact us.

« Back to Homepage

For additional assistance, please reference the WHMCS TroubleShooting Guide »

exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't1.subscriptionid' in 'where clause'' in modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Client/Hook.php:1239
Stack trace:
#0 modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Client/Hook.php(1239): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Client/Hook.php(995): BillingExtension\BillingExtension_Client\Hook->LoadCreditBalance()
#2 modules/addons/BillingExtension/hooks.php(390): BillingExtension\BillingExtension_Client\Hook->ClientAreaSidebarCredit()
#3 includes/hookfunctions.php(0): BillingExtension_ClientAreaPrimarySidebar(Object(WHMCS\View\Menu\Item))
#4 vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/ClientArea.php(0): run_hook()
#5 vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/ClientArea.php(0): WHMCS\ClientArea->outputWithoutExit()
#6 vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Http/Message/AbstractViewableResponse.php(0): WHMCS\ClientArea->getOutputContent()
#7 vendor/zendframework/zend-diactoros/src/Response/SapiEmitterTrait.php(27): WHMCS\Http\Message\AbstractViewableResponse->getBody()
#8 vendor/zendframework/zend-diactoros/src/Response/SapiEmitter.php(34): Zend\Diactoros\Response\SapiEmitter->injectContentLength(Object(WHMCS\ClientArea))
#9 clientarea.php(0): Zend\Diactoros\Response\SapiEmitter->emit()
#10 {main}

Please note that I recently (3 days ago) updated BX module from version 2.2.146 to 2.2.168.

WHMCS version is 7.7 php 5.6 (I'm going soon to migrate it to a new server...).

How can I fix it?

3 hours ago, jonium said:

Moreover, we notice that all the automatic renewals paid from credits of various clients were not executed even more the credit was took

we are renewing them manually...

Edited by jonium

The problems are continuing and I'm thinking to downgrade back to the 2.2.146.

Now i'm noticing that in the notification email of the renewals the order Number is been put instead of the Proforma number and we was asking to the clients to put the proforma numer in the reason of the Bank Transfers...

ok, easy question:

Before the update, on may 18, I backed up the modules dir and no other update have been made, is it safe to reput only those files.

I wish to be sure that no database modification is involved during the update, only files, right?