Invoice: Multi Page Background

Tobi7889

Good day,

I need the function that my invoices have my background image / logo on each page. Unfortunately, it does not work with WHMCS by default, or only with the placeholder image.

According to support, this function is not provided in WHMCS which I find very bad and weak.

Can someone customize my invoicepdf so that my logo is present on every page?

8 hours ago, Tobi7889 said:

Good day,

I need the function that my invoices have my background image / logo on each page. Unfortunately, it does not work with WHMCS by default, or only with the placeholder image.

According to support, this function is not provided in WHMCS which I find very bad and weak.

Can someone customize my invoicepdf so that my logo is present on every page?

You can place your logo on PDF invoices:

PDF Invoice Customisation - WHMCS Documentation

The logo file for invoices is different to the one used in your site and templates, but nothing stops you from using the same image file for both.

I'm not sure I understand the question otherwise.

3 hours ago, yggdrasil said:

You can place your logo on PDF invoices:

PDF Invoice Customisation - WHMCS Documentation

The logo file for invoices is different to the one used in your site and templates, but nothing stops you from using the same image file for both.

I'm not sure I understand the question otherwise.

I thought so too.

As soon as I insert my logo, it is only on page 1 of the invoice. If I leave the placeholder logo active, it is on every page of the invoice.

Support told me that the behavior is correct and that the invoices need to be reprogrammed to include the logo on every page. 

1 hour ago, Tobi7889 said:

I thought so too.

As soon as I insert my logo, it is only on page 1 of the invoice. If I leave the placeholder logo active, it is on every page of the invoice.

Support told me that the behavior is correct and that the invoices need to be reprogrammed to include the logo on every page. 

Oh, I see what you mean now. You mean the logo only appears on the first page of PDF invoice but not second pages, correct? This is assuming your invoice has multiple items that spam the PDF to different pages.

On 4/7/2022 at 11:50 PM, yggdrasil said:

Oh, I see what you mean now. You mean the logo only appears on the first page of PDF invoice but not second pages, correct? This is assuming your invoice has multiple items that spam the PDF to different pages.

Yes, you‘re right. I have multiple items on 2-3 sites in case of pro-rata payment

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Kian said:

Create invoicepdfheader.tpl and invoicepdffooter.tpl as described here so that what you insert inside such files repeats on every page.

Nope ... i have a invoicepdfheader.tpl, where i places my background.

It is only on page 1 -> With multi items it isn't on page 2. 

With my complete Installation and with clean install also.