Invalid CSRF Protection Token

Go to solution Solved by SeanP,

This has plagued me!!!! looked everywhere I know, this happens in chrome, firefox works fine.

Please any new ideas, don't be shy.

I am trying to access my whmcs install from a iframe (it worked perfect before the last upgrade)
<iframe name="Portal" src="https://domain.com/index.php?rp=/login" height="1500" width="100%" ></iframe></p>

The login page loads the page as it should but it won't let any clients log in

This is what I have tried so far:

Clear cache and cookies, also did a dnsflush on my local computer
Changed PHP version, now using 7.4.28
Changed session path to: 
/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74 (chmod 777)

phpinfo       session.save_path /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74

Also changed: vi /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/74/etc/php.ini (to above path)
Disabled CSRF Checks in whmcs setting ( tried every combination with both toggles) (CSRF Tokens: General), (CSRF Tokens: Domain Checker)

Added all Ip's from my hosting server to my whmcs server in the "API IP Access Restriction" box

Thank You!

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

The login page loads the page as it should but it won't let any clients log in

Do you get any other error at all other than the CSRF error?
Please try using the browsers developer tools to see if there are any errors. It will show up in a highlighted red text in the console usually. You should also check the Network tab console too.

Now, If this is only happening in Google Chrome browser, you should be able to resolve this issue by disabling SameSite by default cookies flag in Google Chrome. To disable, type chrome://flags  in the address bar of your chrome browser and then disable the flag SameSite by default cookies.  (This has also been reported with the Edge browser)

Safari Browser - You have to untick Prevent cross-site tracking under Safari > Preferences > Privacy