How to add advance product renewal advice email?

My clients get notifications about upcoming Domain and Hosting renewals, but we also offer things like maintenance, SSLs and I'd like to also have them sent an email before the renewal date for those. Especially the SSL as the clinet needs to know that there will be a short blip on their site while the new SSL is being installed.

I can see that for a product, I can select a WELCOME email and a TERMINATION email, but not a renewal one. Does anyone know how I can do that?

Once in a while, I get clients that act all surprised when they're billed for renewals (:rolleyes:)

Thanks!

On 3/2/2022 at 8:42 AM, Oxford eBooks said:

My clients get notifications about upcoming Domain and Hosting renewals, but we also offer things like maintenance, SSLs and I'd like to also have them sent an email before the renewal date for those. Especially the SSL as the clinet needs to know that there will be a short blip on their site while the new SSL is being installed.

I can see that for a product, I can select a WELCOME email and a TERMINATION email, but not a renewal one. Does anyone know how I can do that?

Once in a while, I get clients that act all surprised when they're billed for renewals (:rolleyes:)

Thanks!

You can create a custom email template for those products if they are custom services and products you created, WHMCS does not email them before renewal, except when the invoice is generated. The function that alerts them on renewals, like for domains, is a built-in function. You could create a rule on the Email Marketer for those products and the number of days before the next due date to have those reminders emailed. Check the docs:

https://docs.whmcs.com/Email_Marketer

Edited by yggdrasil