Help with whmcsglobelmodule OVH Module

NeilCOMP

Hello, I hoping someone using this module could give me suggestions on what maybe causing and error, I purchased this on 01/31/22 and still cannot use it. 

Developer support is no help. they just tell me it is something to do with my server. I have a VPS with root access. 

Error I am receiving

Module Create Failed - Service ID - Error: This order can't be paid with paypal

This PayPal gateway works fine when creating hosting accounts.

The system requirement in the documentation are met.

if anyone can give me any suggestions, would really help out.

Thanks

3 hours ago, string said:

https://github.com/ovh/php-ovh/search?q=This+order+can't+be+paid&type=issues

The error message seems to come from the OVH API. If the module logs the API requests to the WHMCS Module Debug Log, there may be more information there.

Hello, Thanks for the info, I seemed to have gotten past the PayPal payment Error, but now I have a new error.

(incase this helps anyone) First, how I resolved the payment error.

I used API keys I manually created for a different OVH module, I didn't think it would matter since there was no difference in the setup, I create new keys by going into module key settings, I selected the OVH option, then Canada for the location (where my account is located), then I clicked the APP link, i created new kays and now I am no longer getting  that error.

New error does not give any details why, I don't see anything in the module logs that would give any information on the error. only thing in the module logs are from PayPal, which was successful.

Error message,

02/13/2022 15:24
Module Create Failed - Service ID: 12 - Error:
Client ID 1
email address removed
Admin ID 1
email address removed
IP Address Removed
Running Module Create on Payment
Client ID 1
email address removed
Admin ID 1
email address removed
IP Address Removed

On 2/13/2022 at 9:22 PM, NeilCOMP said:

Hello, Thanks for the info, I seemed to have gotten past the PayPal payment Error, but now I have a new error.

(incase this helps anyone) First, how I resolved the payment error.

I used API keys I manually created for a different OVH module, I didn't think it would matter since there was no difference in the setup, I create new keys by going into module key settings, I selected the OVH option, then Canada for the location (where my account is located), then I clicked the APP link, i created new kays and now I am no longer getting  that error.

New error does not give any details why, I don't see anything in the module logs that would give any information on the error. only thing in the module logs are from PayPal, which was successful.

Error message,

Module Create Failed - Service ID: 12 - Error:
Client ID 1
email address removed
Admin ID 1
email address removed
IP Address Removed
Running Module Create on Payment
Client ID 1
email address removed
Admin ID 1
email address removed
IP Address Removed

We have updated your ticket there was API issue we have fixed it. please contact with support team.