Testing new package

Chad

I created a new package here (trial mode whmcs at this time).

What is the "order" column about/for? It shows 0 by default now. Is it the display order purpose or something else?

The package I created is "shared hosting account" and server settings > applies to server type I chose Cpanel. Now, it shows all the options, but it also shows reseller options on that tab. Why is it showing reseller options?

3.jpg

On a side note, I did a test order.

What did I do wrong here???

2000990244439902690_rs.jpg

I want the hosting package this way:

Pro-rated and if ordered on 21st or after, it includes following month.

Each renewal is billed on 1st of each month following initial order.

I want the date to show DD/MM/YYYY

Why did the test order show that its due that day? For the record, I did the order via a test client account, through the admin panel. Is it because its not paid yet?

Its only not properly pro-rated anyway.

2.png

The order column is to choose the order the configurable options appear on your website, 0 would display that options first, then option 1,2,3 etc.

It shows reseller options in case you are offering a reseller service. If you aren't, just leave them blank.

Can't suggest why pro-rated orders seem off, ours works fine.

• WHMCS CEO

With the prorata settings you have, it will prorata payments to the 1st of the Month. If ordered after the 21st of the current month, the amount due initially would be the amount up until the 1st of the next month and then a whole extra month. If you aren't getting that, you'd have to open a ticket for support.

With email templates, you can put CSS code into them if you want. You would need to click the disable rich text editor button to do that.

Matt