Read me before posting

Kian

PREAMBLE 👋

Given the complexity of modules, delivering support is challenging especially when you customers made us clear more than once that modules' pricing was more important than the possibility of having better support. We are not blaming, we are just stating a fact.

Since providing a decent customer support to so many people maintaining the same price isn't possible , on October 2021 we completed the transition from a free to a premium support with direct communication, guaranteed response and intervention times.

Keep in mind that all modules will still work and be supported by us. It's just that free support via ticket is no longer provided. Premium support is the only form of support that allows us to meet high standards. Moreover the service is reserved to a limited number of customers in line with our SLA.

NEED HELP? 😵

We understand that many still need a way to get problems solved without the need to purchase a dedicated plan for support. Here is where this board comes to help. This board acts as a place where you can get support by me (no guarantee) or by fellow users that are using your same module.

Don't forget this board is public and anyone can view so avoid sharing credentials or revealing screenshots. Use direct messages to share sensitive data. Also don't forget there is plenty of documentation available on our site.

Who knows... maybe this new form of "open support" could be more beneficial than years of spent dealing with tickets. I don't exclude the possibility of moving to Reddit or something similar in case board admins think we are out of place.

PARLI ITALIANO? 🇮🇹

Allora dillo così potrò risponderti in italiano.