How to remove unwanted menu blocks on top of checkout - v8

On 1/19/2022 at 7:28 AM, DennisHermannsen said:

Is that a completely default WHMCS template?

Yeah, it's the lovely view on mobile and tablets when you use the Twenty One theme.

There's 2 ways to just hide it for now because it's very ugly and confusing:

Open up sidebar-categories-collapsed.tpl for your order form

Line 1 change

<div class="sidebar-collapsed">

to

<div class="sidebar-collapsed d-none">

This will hide it from all mobile pages during the order process which is what I did originally. Users will need to go to the hamburger menu and then to Store and select an option if they want to order more services.

If you're using multiple currencies, I'd suggest just commenting out Lines 3 thru 7 and don't add d-none to the Line 1 div class. This will hide the 3 dropdowns on all mobile pages but keep the currency dropdown option.

If you only want to remove it from the checkout page, don't make any change to sidebar-categories-collapsed.tpl and instead open up checkout.tpl for the order for you're using and go to line 27

Change

{include file="orderforms/standard_cart/sidebar-categories-collapsed.tpl"}

to

<!-- {include file="orderforms/standard_cart/sidebar-categories-collapsed.tpl"} -->

That will hide it. If you go this route, check the 'review & checkout' page to make sure it's removed from there too.

Because the dropdown for 'Action' and 'Change Currency' do nothing right now, I thought it was best to remove all 3 dropdowns. I reported it to WHMCS and there's a CORE- assigned somewhere. If you want to keep it, edit sidebar-categories-collapsed.tpl and maybe add <div class="row"> around the foreach statement and then for the <div class="panel card ...." (line 4) - consider adding col-xs-12 col-sm-12 col-md-4 , etc to your liking so it doesn't force the user to scroll down the screen so far.