Payment Gateways page not showing

melanie

Hi

I', having a small prob - in the admin section under configuration, if i click on the payment gateways link - nothing apears on the page just the heading - page is blank

I've tried uploading the file again configgateways.php and it's not working either I had already set a payment gateway and everything was working fine.

Any suggestions on what this could be??

Thanks

Melanie

Hi George - some time ago I was having problems and my host seemed to fix these problems up and since they've been fixed up - I have a whole stack of php.ini files all of the place and there is one in the gateways folder - I cant seem to remove that file - and I'm also not sure what would happen if I did remove it. I'l contact my host and try to find out.

Thank You for your input.

Regards

melanie

I would be a bit dubious of a host randomly trying php.ini files in my directories just to fix problems when a server wide php.ini fix would work. Can you supply the code from the php.ini file in the gateways folder so we can all have a look.

Hi Jeff

Its has I said these php.ini are virutally in every single folder I have and I have stacks and stacks .... I've attached the whole php.ini file as there are too many characters to post here.

This is the one in my modules/gateways folder.

Regards

Melanie

ps. dont know why the attachment is not showing - its too big 44k and it should be 19 I think - I could email it if you like - let me know

Mel

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...