WHMCS won't load after fresh install

I'm using InfinityFree as my web host.

My PHP version is 7.4

I went to the /install/install.php file, and went through the entire installation.  Created my database, was able to connect it, etc everything went completely fine during setup/installation.

At the end, it tells me to delete my /install folder.  Check done.  Create the cron job, check done.  Go to Admin Login for WHMCS... and it just says

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

How do I even begin to trouble shoot what the issue was.  The last page of the installation guide said it was Installed Successfully.

I have verified, the database was populated with tables and entries.  Any advice on where to start with the troubleshooting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I open my login page, I get an error that urges me to delete the installation folder.  I looked through my folders, and didn't see it.  The above quote is

On 12/28/2021 at 4:20 PM, andrezzz said:

Hello,

Yes, you can debug it, open your Database, select the table `tblconfiguration` and search for the setting `DisplayErrors` and change the value to `on`. After it, could you show us what error gives to you?

I found mysql, and a table that has this file: 'tblconfiguration' The file was not clickable.  There were very few options on the screen to debug and I didn't see DisplayErrors or change values

any advice??