Anyone Know what Happen to Marco at Resellerclub-Mods.com?

R-n-R

I have been doing business with Marco since 2009 or 2010? I made a recent purchase from him couple of weeks ago and never received any emails.

At first I thought maybe our Spam Filtering was blocking his emails, so I set up Whitelist for all his domains. I have since tried many other Channels to contact him  (like his Contact page on his website) and I am not getting any replies.  Unable to open a ticket with him, for some reason after all these years my email address needs verifying. But when I try never get the verification email.

Marco is an outstanding guy, so I do not think this is some sort of dishonest issue, just the opposite. I am concerned maybe something has happened to Marco.

Does anyone know Marco personally to find out if he is alright? Or some other Channel to Contact him? Or heard anything?

Thanks!

Roy

Edited by R-n-R
Add additional info

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 4:32 PM, evolve hosting said:

He just responded to me so he's alive and well! I would imagine you'll hear from him soon. 

Say Evolve, I still haven't heard from Marco, could I ask a favor, could you open a ticket in your account and let Marco know I am still locked out of my account, and if he could email me at roy@karthost.com. My name is Roy Randolph company name KartHost.

All my attempts have failed up until this point. Thank you in advance (and if you do not wish to do so, fully understand)

Roy

22 minutes ago, R-n-R said:

Say Evolve, I still haven't heard from Marco, could I ask a favor, could you open a ticket in your account and let Marco know I am still locked out of my account, and if he could email me at roy@karthost.com. My name is Roy Randolph company name KartHost.

All my attempts have failed up until this point. Thank you in advance (and if you do not wish to do so, fully understand)

Roy

I opened a ticket with this link. Hopefully he reaches out to you soon.

Hi Marco, thanks. I have already done that I have whitelisted all your emails that I know of (unless you are sending via another domain) on all filters we have no other place to unblock.  No Emails in our Quarantine either. If one is blocked that is the first place it goes.

For what its worth, all this started several weeks ago when I couldn't login because I haven't verified my email (same one I have been using for past 10 to 12 years).

Can you send me an email to karthost@gmail.com (I seldom check that email, but I will if I know you have sent one). I want to make sure I have Whitelisted all possible domains you email with, thank you sir!

Roy

On 11/4/2021 at 10:32 PM, R-n-R said:

Can you send me an email to karthost@gmail.com (I seldom check that email, but I will if I know you have sent one). I want to make sure I have Whitelisted all possible domains you email with, thank you sir!

This has been already done with changing the email address and a mail has been sent to your gmail address with a verification link. You may also check your gmail spam folder. Please note the link is time limited. In order to re-verify, just login and resend the verification mail.

1 hour ago, imaticon said:

This has been already done with changing the email address and a mail has been sent to your gmail address with a verification link. You may also check your gmail spam folder. Please note the link is time limited. In order to re-verify, just login and resend the verification mail.

Marco, I'm in. Thanks for your help!