Hiring: WHMCS Custom Payment Gateway

Hi, First time posting here so please forgive me if I don't include all of the necessary information.  I would like to have a custom payment gateway developed.  I'm looking at implementing this "project" in a couple steps.  The first is to develop a simple, custom, payment gateway where a client would select products and navigate to the checkout as normal, select the option to use the custom payment gateway, and select to "Complete Order" - very much like like the current Mailin Gateway does.  When the user presses the "Complete Order" button, a Dialog or pop-up appears with information necessary for the user to have to complete the payment.  I would like the information that is displayed on the pop-up to be customizable - something like fields within an AddOn Module, it would have to be customizable to display images (dynamic or static) as well as text.

I would require all source code for any development with documentation on how to use and implement.

Thoughts, ideas, and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!