How to know who's Overdue Suspended

Baraghost

Hello people,

I'm recieving daily notifications about Overdue Suspensions (among other things) and number of account in such situation.

I need to do a follow up with clients but I don't know who were suspended!

Is there any way to know which clientes have been suspended?

Thx in advance.

By overdue suspensions I will presume you mean overdue invoices that cause a service to be suspended.  In that case, looking at the overdue invoices (Billing menu -> Invoices -> Overdue ) would be one area to look at .  For seeing what services are suspended, going to Clients -> Products / Services and setting the "Status" filter to suspended would show you all services that have a suspended status - no matter the reason .

9 minutes ago, steven99 said:

By overdue suspensions I will presume you mean overdue invoices that cause a service to be suspended.  In that case, looking at the overdue invoices (Billing menu -> Invoices -> Overdue ) would be one area to look at .  For seeing what services are suspended, going to Clients -> Products / Services and setting the "Status" filter to suspended would show you all services that have a suspended status - no matter the reason .

Hey Steven99,

This is what I'm talking about (should have done this screenshot before, sorry)

image.png.3fb814417264f1f5fc94df9cd7654a63.png

So... if this OS means "invoices" than I gues you're right about Billing -> Invoices -> Susp.

Once in there just order by date and have a look at all those related to the current date I guess, because I want to know all suspenssions for current report only.

Thx a lot for your anwer!