Suddenly 2checkout stop sending INS (call back) to my WHMCS

Biswashost

Hello, from last 2 days 2checkout does not send successful notification to my WHMCS. Last action i can see it's "client redirect" after that there have no new notification that why invoice still stay unpaid situation however client paid the bill successfully & 2checkout email me correctly. Where can be the issue? How can I trace the issue & solve it? Where I should contact about the issue 2checkout or WHMCS support? Thanks.

WHMCS Version: 8.2.1

PHP: 7.4.24

Edited by Biswas Host Ltd

I am really surprised, no one try to help me! However I got my solutions, it was SSL issue. I am using Let's Encrypt SSL & after 1st October 2021 there have CA certificate issue with Let's Encrypt. So, need to delete & reinstall the ssl or use cloudflare  or any paid ssl certificate that's all. Hope this can help anyone else. Thanks. 

@darkkean , Nice to hear that it's help you. I just purchased a Wildcard ssl before few minutes ago, because currently using CloudFlare SSL that actually I am not able to use. If cloudflare enabled then it's have some limitation, like it's don't allow any process that taken more than 100s, so getting own Wildcard SSL is better option to stay safe.