We need a dev for a small function

Hello guys!

I would like someone to help me for a fee, about a function where I need it. The function I need to allow me to hide based on ID (product / services) the payment method paypal.

That is, whichever ID I state, the paypal payment method should not be displayed and all the rest should remain.

Thanks in advance

Hi Darkmesaia,

It is possible to  hide payment gateways based on product groups if this works for you? To do so navigate to Configuration > General Settings > Products/Services and then click the edit icon next to the product group.

From here you can then untick PayPal from Available Payment Gateways  to prevent this gateway from being available to any products in that product group.

Thank you for the answer ChrisD,

but to tell the truth we know this but in a group if we have 1 product / service where we do not want to hide this payment method, then we will not have what we really need.

It would be a solution if I changed the groups but I would spoil the structure of my products/services