Manually Add Order

TDub

I have an existing client I want to add a product/service to. When I go to their account and click the products/services tab, then click the link to place a new order I'm only presented with a Choose Client dropdown, and don't send e-mail and dont generate invoice checkboxes. There's a change options button, but that only allows me to choose a different client and modify the check boxes. I can't actually add anything to the page because nothing else is displayed (no products list, no order button, etc).

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

i think you need to be logged in as admin

quick search the client

on summary page you have "Add New Order"

you should be able to see the options to choose options for invoice and confirmation checkboxes.

You don't need to go to client account beforehand.

Thanks. I'm logged in as admin. Click the add new order link on the summary tab and then I still only have three options: the client dropdown, the no e-mail checkbox, and the no invoice checkbox (see image attached). All are grayed out. There's also a change options button, which when clicked enables the three options. But nothing else on the page. What else am I supposed to be seeing on this page?

capture.jpg