Remove 'Recent Support Tickets' module from customer portal

5 minutes ago, jtgroup said:

Please could someone help me? I would like to remove the 'Recent Support Tickets' module from the customer portal as we do not use the in-built support system. How can I do that, please?

using the first action hook in the post below...

you could hide it with CSS, but removing it via a hook would be better (especially with regards to layout).

18 hours ago, jtgroup said:

I just need to remove this one now (see attached) if possible? Do you know how I might be able to do this one as well?

there's no equivalent simple hook method with these home page tiles... you can adapt other hook points to change certain aspects of these tiles, but generally to keep things simple, you're looking at either editing the clientareahome.tpl template (which determines which tiles are shown based on the general settings). or you use CSS in a custom CSS file, e.g if you want to adjust styling.

for example, in Six, if you wanted to remove the Tickets tile and adjust the width of the other tiles to take up the full width (if you don't adjust, then it will just show three tiles and leave a space), then you could use...

.tiles .tile:nth-child(3) {display: none !important; }
.tiles .col-sm-3 {width: 33.33% !important; }

you could do something similar in 21, but the css would be different...

.tiles .col-6:nth-child(3) {display: none !important; }
.tiles .col-xl-3 {max-width: 33.33% !important; flex: 33.33% !important;}