Importing Stripe cards

We are moving clients into WHMCS and would like to import their existing Stripe cards rather than having to ask for their card numbers again.

In our old system we have stored a card_1234 number and a fingerprint. Because the card_data field in WHMCS is encrypted I can't tell what data it requires or how to insert it. Has anyone dealt with this before?

It would kind of depend where you are moving from,  I think. it's been a while since I transferred any IN to whmcs - We're in the process of fleeing for the sake of our moral values as we disagree with the way whmcs has treated owned license holders whilst ramping up monthly fees to what we consider...... BONKERS and in doing so, saving enough money each month from the crazy price hikes to be able to continue with the plans to hire someone new... but that's another story! Essentially, I think there are 2/3 places stripe information is stored - if you have some more info on where you're coming from - someone will most likely have a few tips to help