Customize cPanel Single Sign-On Shortcuts on a single template

lizzus

as in a previous post I have different templates used for various cases. I need to customize Single Sign-On Shortcuts located in the "clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=idnumber" page.

I saw in the whmcs documentation that you can edit the module/servers/cpanel/templates/overview.tpl file to remove icons or add icons or buttons.

By doing so will be modify all templates that use cPanel (in my case 3 templates),  while I only want to do a specific template. What do you advise me to do?

Thanks a lot!

10 minutes ago, lizzus said:

What do you advise me to do?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Working_with_Module_Templates

To create an override template, make a copy of the original template file within the following directory structure inside your custom template:

/templates/yourtemplatename/modules/moduletype/modulename/

For example, in the case of the cpanel provisioning module, you could customize /modules/servers/cpanel/overview.tpl by creating the following template file:

/templates/yourtemplatename/modules/servers/cpanel/overview.tpl

in your case, duplicate the overview.tpl file in your specific custom template - that template will use the duplicate copy, the other themes will use the template in the original cpanel folder.

note the path is wrong in the docs - it should be /modules/servers/cpanel/templates/overview.tpl - and keep that structure when you duplicate it in the active theme.