How do you delete the saved messages LOAD message

internetbrother

Hi,

I fully understand your problem here. I saved a message I'd sent to a customer about about an abuse of a permanent server process on their account. Obviously I mentioned the domain and the customers name.

I saved it, thinking, that it would come in handy as this is something I have to do more often than not.

The next time it happened, (a different customer) I clicked to load the saved email, expecting to be given the chance to edit it to include the new customers name and domain name. Nope. The next message I got was that the email had been sent.

So we looked unprofessional, breached a confidence and sent details of a permanent server process abuse by one customer to another customer.

We don't use the save message feature any longer.

Instead we keep them as .txt files on our drives and copy and paste as fresh emails.

It would be good if we could treat saved emails/messages in the same way that predefined replies are used in support tickets (which is what I had expected above).

Si

• WHMCS CEO

If you selected the message in the load message box it would NOT be sent. You must have chose it in the send message dropdown box which will of course send it straight off. To edit before sending, select New Message (aka Custom Message) in the Send Message dropdown and then you can load the message template you've saved - though you should be using merge fields instead of putting customers data directly into the message for full automation.

Matt