Annie

Anniem

Hai, 

I have recently upgraded WHMCS to v8.1.3.

In the orderforms i have created a copy of legacy_modern as a new theme named 'new_legacy_modern' . I have selected this template from within WHMCS admin panel as the current Order Form Template. 

In the new_legacy_modern/css/ i have added custom.css with additional css as follows :

#order-standard_cart .view-cart-items .item-title {
color: red !important;
font-size: 3.6em !important;
}

These changes are not reflecting on the front end and the css are getting loaded only from https://my.bobcares.com/templates/orderforms/standard_cart/css/all.min.css.

Any ideas?

Annie.

Annie,

5 hours ago, Anniem said:

In the new_legacy_modern/css/ i have added custom.css with additional css as follows :

I don't think the Modern theme would support custom.css like that - you would either edit style.css directly or put the CSS in the theme's custom.css file (e.g Six).

in any event, by the time you get to viewcart, you would be using Standard_cart and not Modern, so this custom CSS should go in the standard_cart/css/custom.css file - if you don't duplicate standard_cart, remember to take a backup of the custom.css file before updating, just in case it gets replaced during an update (I don't think v8 does that now, but better safe than sorry!).

5 hours ago, Anniem said:

These changes are not reflecting on the front end

they would if they were in a standard_cart custom.css file.. 🙂

Bq76RTm.png

if you're a new user, it's probably worth mentioning that Modern is a very old (possibly over a decade) orderform template - it's deprecated, not really been updated for years and certainly won't be updated in future releases.... going forward, you will probably find it simpler to just use standard_cart as your default orderform template.