Admin Notes for Product

matzedin

14 hours ago, matzedin said:

Is there an addon  available with which I can create an internal note for the PRODUCTS?

when you say products, do you mean the generic products listed under Products/Services, or after one of them has been bought as a service by a client?

if it's the second, and the note might need to be different per service, then using an admin-only Product Custom Field should meet your requirement..

11 minutes ago, matzedin said:

no, i mean a generic product listed under products / Services

in that case, Asset Manager, might be an option (though possibly expensive and overkill for your needs) - if that's the case, then you might need to consider getting a developer in to custom write an addon module solution for you.

i have take a look to the asset manager..yes thats to expensive and total overkill..i only need a admin notes field like that on User View or bought products. .

and maybe ( i dont know if this is possible) with an additional colum on the config product site ( Product Name, Type, Pay Type, Stock, Auto Setup , CUSTOM FIELD.

47 minutes ago, matzedin said:

and maybe ( i dont know if this is possible) with an additional colum on the config product site ( Product Name, Type, Pay Type, Stock, Auto Setup , CUSTOM FIELD.

you could theoretically use JS to do that, but it would be a pain... besides, you would still need a method to enter/edit the content of that field.