How put a link into the order page?

Hi guys, 

as you can see from the images I would like to insert a file to be downloaded to my customers directly on the services page and from the cart, also I would like to change the sentence on the regulation on the checkout section, what can I do?

1) on the page /cart.php?gid=1 I would like to insert a document in the sentence to be downloaded by my customers 

2) on the cart page (cart.php? A = confproduct & i = 1) I want to change the existing sentence (have any questions? Contact our team ....) 

3) on the checkout page (cart.php? A = checkout) I have to change the sentence on the regulation and I have to add another check 

Thank you very much and have a nice day

https://abwebsolutions.it/area-clienti/cart.php?gid=1

1657474827_Schermata2021-02-04alle12_52_45.png.f1525969b647826c7de3df5218428092.png

290491503_Schermata2021-02-04alle12_55_00.png.d34b5315c855d573e0c48400746077e6.png

1756525467_Schermata2021-02-04alle12_30_58.png.83d1ec92722036bdbe898f63077ce40e.png

5 minutes ago, ABWebSolutions said:

1) on the page /cart.php?gid=1 I would like to insert a document in the sentence to be downloaded by my customers 

I suspect that would need to be a ClientAreaPageCart action hook that appended the headline(?) variable with your link.

6 minutes ago, ABWebSolutions said:

2) on the cart page (cart.php? A = confproduct & i = 1) I want to change the existing sentence (have any questions? Contact our team ....) 

you can use Language Overrides to change that string in any of your languages.

$_LANG['orderForm']['haveQuestionsContact'] = "Have questions? Contact our sales team for assistance.";
$_LANG['orderForm']['haveQuestionsClickHere'] = "Click here";

bear in mind that this change will then apply to all products in the cart.

14 minutes ago, ABWebSolutions said:

3) on the checkout page (cart.php? A = checkout) I have to change the sentence on the regulation and I have to add another check 

i'm sure i've posted a better version of this, but I can't find it...

https://whmcs.community/topic/285741-second-terms-agreement-checkbox-on-checkout-page-hook/

update: I was thinking of this one...

if you were just editing the text of that first checkbox, then again, that's a Language Override.