Automatic billing charge by Stripe Know?

We have been using the Stripe SEPA gateway for a long time, most of our customers use this payment method, customer invoices for products and recurring payments are generated without problems and appear in "Unpaid Invoices" but are not processed properly Automatic, we have to enter invoice by invoice, one by one and click on the option "Charge by Card" accept the processing and then it is when stripe sends the order to charge the account, after this we do not receive from Stripe the Status of the transaction, we do not know if the payment is paid or in process or the payment was rejected if we do not enter the Stripe website and look at it manually.

I would be very grateful if you could help me configure Stripe SEPA to send the collection order to Stripe automatically and update the status of the invoice collection in WHMCS.

I do not speak English very well and I have used a translator, I apologize for my English.

You need to check your automation settings and ensure automatic credit card charging is enabled.   Check the "Process Days Before Due" and set it to 0 to charge on the due date.   At stripe, check under Profile -> Email preferences and ensure notices you want to receive are checked. 

• 2 years later...

I have made the changes that you indicated, but I still have the same problem, the invoice is generated correctly but the Stripe SEPA gateway does not send the charge automatically, before this failure, it sent it automatically but when the payment was made and Stripe communicated it to my WHMCS installation, it didn't change to "paid" either, it was still "pending payment", I generated the KEYs again in stripe and configured the Stripe module in WHMCS again and now it doesn't do anything, it doesn't even perform The payment is not automatically charged nor does it update the payment status once Stripe makes the payment.

Again I apologize for my English, I have used an automatic translation system.

Thanks greetings.