Difficult situation you had/have to face and how you managed to overcome it

Magicklug

If your issue is getting distracted like mine is, I say to myself "I have to finish this within X hours before I can watch any more Youtube" or whatever the case may be, but it does take some willpower to hold yourself to it. Imagine your mother watching you do your homework over your shoulder before letting you go out and play.

• 2 weeks later...

No offense intended, But this is going to be blunt! If it's a lack of self control as above only you can fix that! Paying someone to tell you the things you know is an option sure... it's expensive though! A great example can be found here, The WHMCS staff recently annoyed everyone, it would have cost a fortune for webpros to coax them out from hiding under the desk! Eventually, they decided lets ignore the outcry and just give template answers like we always do and the scary outrage won't get us. 

Alas, they're now templating to the best of their ability and happily back at their desk.... not even hiding! Such a heart warming tale really! 

• 3 weeks later...