Possible to use a line-break or similar in display "Configurable Option Groups"

Hi all,

Wondering if it's possible to style a line-break (empty line or similar) in the complete view of "Configurable Option Groups".

Currently we have it like this (example):
whmcs_example_1.jpg.fd37397caf79ab6b8341baa1781dd68a.jpg

However we want to have a bit more organised for example:
whmcs_example_2.jpg.d10b471c02107437602febe12cc71310.jpg
Or some other way to make it better organised. The above are examples, however we have about ~120 configurable options in there.
So it's possible to organise it a bit better through a CSS hook or other wise, it would be a great addition.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, MvdL1979 said:

Wondering if it's possible to style a line-break (empty line or similar) in the complete view of "Configurable Option Groups".

I dislike "is it possible" questions.... anything is possible... it's possible that i'm going to walk down the high street in a blonde wig and  leather catsuit singing Oops I Did It Again... but highly unlikely - once was more than enough lol. 🎤

1 hour ago, MvdL1979 said:

Or some other way to make it better organised. The above are examples, however we have about ~120 configurable options in there.
So it's possible to organise it a bit better through a CSS hook or other wise, it would be a great addition.

you've got a hardcoded table with cells no classes and only an opening table ID... 😲

if the groups are numbered (actually even if they're not), then the simplest way might be to just create empty groups, let's say call them "16." and "30." and then use a JS hook to replace those text values with empty spaces...

<?php

# Rename Configurable Option Groups Hook
# Written by brian!

function rename_config_option_groups_hook($vars) {

if ($vars['filename'] == 'configproductoptions') { 
return <<<EOF
<script>
$('td').each(function () {
    $(this).html($(this).html().replace('16.', '').replace('30.', ''));
});
</script>
EOF;
};
}
add_hook("AdminAreaFooterOutput",1,"rename_config_option_groups_hook");

8g6Hnas.png

CSS might be an option, but I think more of a pain to do as you might need to reference nth instances - and those values could change when you add a new group.

Hi brian!

On 4/9/2021 at 4:56 PM, brian! said:

I dislike "is it possible" questions.... anything is possible... it's possible that i'm going to walk down the high street in a blonde wig and  leather catsuit singing Oops I Did It Again... but highly unlikely - once was more than enough lol. 🎤

Aha! So that was you...! 😉

Thank you for the provided solution. It's works perfectly and making the tons of configuration options much cleaner! Thanks!