Massive Price Increase by WHMCS in client based model or they need to Rational as per the previous Business license prices

M.vkas

Hello Guys 

We received the email of new pricing "Important pricing changes to your WHMCS license " hope does all members using WHMCS have also 

under that Pricing i found that it is way to high considering the previous procing model ?

i dont know how other license holder will take up this challenge as we were paying business license cost and for monthly it cost us $29.99 and yearly its approximately $360

Now as per active use model we are near to 12000 Active user - and as per table its price is $299 which mean we would be paying almost $3600 per annum

THIS IS 1000% Price HIKE on the license price HOW CAN ON absorb THIS HUGE AMOUNT ?

WHAT is my take to save price is only 1

• Delete Clients inactive 
  • Delete clients with active status and having no services 

but it has drawbacks as well 

Please review and revise this with rational pricing ! What is the Take of community for this