Custom Products Pages Required

We have a number of customisations we need

Initially we need a product details page as amongst other thing the details of some of our products are too much to show in the product category page

https://www.truffiere.co.uk/en_GB/store/microsoft-azure-ad gives a good example of the problem

This page would sit between the catageories page and the cart, the categories page would limit the amount of text shown from the description per product by x no of characters and have both add to cart (quick add) and a new link for more details which would go to the new page. Obviously the new page would also need an add to cart button and I would expect it to be pretty similar to /cart.php?a=confproduct but with a unique URL

At a minimum

• The page would need to be unique for each product such as /store/product.php?pid=1 etc to support SEO - alternatively full friendly URLs using the product name as the page name
  • The page title etc should be dynamic - ie use the selected product name for title
  • The page should have breadcrumbs back up to the category

There are a number of other things I would also like upon succesful completion such as the below 

• Fix my sloppy language changer so it maintains location within the site when the language is changed
  • The ability to have products as addons to other products  
  • Various bits and bobs