Sticky Menu

15 hours ago, Stuart Newton said:

What script does WHMCS use for its sticky menu https://blog.whmcs.com/133659/introducing-the-twenty-one-theme

no additional scripts or JS, it's using bootstrap fixed top...

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.4/examples/navbar-fixed-top/

Can this script be incorporated into Twenty-One.

I guess so... 😲

D0ZMMlq.png

you won't need any additional script to do it in 21 (or even Six - see below), but you'll likely have to play with the CSS, re padding & positioning.... i've also coloured it in 21 to make it clearer that it's sticky for the screenshot.

v6FF5oR.png

it's worth noting that the actual methods will be slightly different depending on whether it's Six (BS3) or 21 (BS4) too.

Or does anyone know of a good responsive Menu script that will work with WHMCS

there is a free Sticky Menu addon module in Marketplace - supposedly compatible with v8, so I assume it now supports 21, though you'd likely have to check with it's developer to confirm.

however, with the above feature being built into bootstrap, whether you need a addon module for this I really doubt... depends on your coding skill levels, but it shouldn't take you long to figure it out! 🙂