Product long description on Custom Pages

HostingClean

29 minutes ago, HostingClean said:

Is there a way to add long description under each product Page without creating custom pages?

I mean under the pricing table of each product.

a screenshot might help here, just so we know what you're looking at.... the answer could be editing the template or using a hook, but without knowing where you are looking to do this, it's difficult to advise.

32 minutes ago, brian! said:

a screenshot might help here, just so we know what you're looking at.... the answer could be editing the template or using a hook, but without knowing where you are looking to do this, it's difficult to advise.

Under product group page domain.com/store/cloud-web-hosting

Just under the pricing tables. if you understand what I mean.

I would like to add details about group product. Features and more.

19 hours ago, HostingClean said:

I would like to add details about group product. Features and more.

with this template being HostX, and assuming that you've bought it direct from WGS, shelling out at least $144 for the privilege, then contacting their support would be a good option - they will know their own theme better than anyone else (or should do!).

but from a quick look at the template, you should be able to add those details by either editing the /templates/orderforms/hostx/product.tpl template and adding your code/content after the closing {/foreach}... possibly another option would be a hook to inject the content using JS, but that's questionable.