Disable Reseller Club client registration

I resell domains from resellerclub, from my understanding everytime a client regisers a domain on my website, a resellerclub account is created for them. 

Is there anyway I can disable this? Ideally I could have all the domains under a single resellerclub account and have clients manage their domains VIA my client area.

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Jeremykc said:

I resell domains from resellerclub, from my understanding everytime a client registers a domain on my website, a resellerclub account is created for them. 

yes.

Is there anyway I can disable this?

I doubt it - it will be how the logicboxes registrars (resellerclub, NEO, resell etc) work, e.g they use the users email address to access the account at RC.

Ideally I could have all the domains under a single resellerclub account and have clients manage their domains VIA my client area.

you couldn't do that - well I suppose you could manually register them all in the same account, but then the users wouldn't be able to access them - either via your site or the RC site.

is your problem that you don't want the users accessing the resellerclub site direct? i'm pretty sure that their emails don't include links to the supersite (or whatever they call it)... and if they do, they can probably be tweaked from the RC admin area.

On 2/12/2021 at 8:15 AM, brian! said:

is your problem that you don't want the users accessing the resellerclub site direct?

Yes exactly!

I just didn't like the idea of being completely white labeled except for this one exception. But if I can make it so the user never sees RC that's good enough

Thank you for your help Brian, on this thread and countless others :)