Random characters visible in footer

thisismatt

Hey all!

I'm not sure when this started happening, so I can't track this back to a particular upgrade/change, but in the footer of the non-admin side of WHMCS I have "["\r\n" showing in the bottom left of every public-facing page of WHMCS. It appears immediately below the dark-coloured footer in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.

I can't find what's causing this to appear so can't remove it. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing it, or how to track it down?

Thanks
Matt

2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

I can't find what's causing this to appear so can't remove it. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing it, or how to track it down?

looks like the outdated Tawk.to addon script to me... if you upgrade to the latest version of TT, then you can add the script to the footer using the addon module settings rather than editing the template or using a hook... i've just checked this locally with v8.1 and 21 and it's working fine with no characters showing on the footer.

• 7 months later...
El 2/9/2021 a las 18:43, ¡brian! dijo:

me parece el script de complemento Tawk.to obsoleto ... si se actualiza a la última versión de TT, entonces puede agregar el script al pie de página usando la configuración del módulo de complemento en el lugar de editar la plantilla o usar un gancho ... Acabo de verificar esto localmente con v8.1 y 21 y está funcionando bien sin caracteres que se muestran en el pie de página.

Aun yo no encuentro la solución, cambie de plantilla por la sugerida en whmcs ya que la seis posiblemente la quiten y del lado cliente me sigue apareciendo ["\ r \ n debajo del pie de página a la izquierda, me podrias ayudar?