Pre-sales contact form. Missing fields.

Hi,

I'm not sure when this has happened, but the emails I'm receiving from my pre-sales contact form is missing most of the fields from the contact form.

All I'm getting is my logo and the message text. I don't get the subject, and most importantly the EMAIL ADDRESS of the customer... not a huge lot of good! :)

I've just updated from 7.7x to 7.10.2 but no improvement. Im guessing it's something in the contact.tpl or something like that. Anyone able to point me in the right direction here?

Thanks!

56 minutes ago, Oxford eBooks said:

Im guessing it's something in the contact.tpl or something like that.

no - the content of the resulting email is hardcoded (always has been AFAIK), and can't really be influenced by the source contact template.

58 minutes ago, Oxford eBooks said:

All I'm getting is my logo and the message text. I don't get the subject, and most importantly the EMAIL ADDRESS of the customer... not a huge lot of good! 🙂