changing the price for first year only and applying on all site

HostingClean

Hello,

Many companies are doing this: you see the domain discounted first and you order. When you are at checkout if you choose two years, it's the first year price(discount) + second year (non discount)

I was trying hard to apply this on whmcs but no luck. I went to domain pricing and changed the first year price ((discount)). the issue is when ordering when I choose two years, it shows the price of two years.

Example:

At domain pricing;

I have made domain extension 0.99$ the first year and $28 for 2years. when I try ordering myself and choose 1 year it's showing 0.99$ but when I put Two years it's $28 while I want to price to $28/2 + 0.99$

is there anyway to do so?

thanks

On 13/01/2021 at 20:10, HostingClean said:

But it doesn't show that the first year is on promotion. 

then you're into the realms of custom coding, or buying an off the shelf solution - you couldn't do this from admin settings.

On 13/01/2021 at 20:10, HostingClean said:

I used godaddy hosting some time and they had this implemented, could you think about adding this feature later down the road.

there will likely already be existing third-party options in Marketplace for similar features...

there may be other solutions in there too - technically, from a coding point of view, it's not difficult to do.