Hosting order issue

Dears

I have an issue with product ordering. I don't know what I do wrong but today I have add module from HRD.PL (domain register), and now when I try to order any hosting plan, WHMCS is asking me to search for Domain. And I can not bypass that. I want to order only hosting, not domain but I'm unable to do it. Even if I choose domain, I can just add this domain to cart but not hosting or any other product. 

WTF? I have deactivate module, still same thing. 

Even when I create product bundle, hosting plan + domain, it is asking me to choose my domain, but no hosting is ordered what so ever. 

Any advice what is going on? I have never version of WHMCS.

Thank you

A little update.

I have delete all product's, all hosting servers. Add them again, server and hosting plan.  However it doesn't change a thing. Still when I want to buy a hosting, nothing is added to cart and it's redirect me to domain search. How can I fix it, what I'm doing wrong. It was working with WHMCS 7.

WHMCS 8 for me is little bit unfinished. f.eg. previously in Utilities I can see most needed links to settings. Now to get to product's, domains, servers and etc. I need to click something in Utilities (but I need to choose specific target) and then I can see full configuration tree.  You little bit messed it up. 

Best

23 hours ago, n24.cloud said:

I have an issue with product ordering. I don't know what I do wrong but today I have add module from HRD.PL (domain register), and now when I try to order any hosting plan, WHMCS is asking me to search for Domain.

how sure are you that the module even supports your WHMCS release - if the module's not been updated since v7.7.1, then there have been many changes that can affect modules since then.

WTF? I have deactivate module, still same thing. 

and if you delete the files ?

Even when I create product bundle, hosting plan + domain, it is asking me to choose my domain, but no hosting is ordered what so ever. 

I would go back to basics and test using standard_cart - you've got a custom theme, custom orderforms in play, but it looks to be working to me with SC.... though there are theme issues all over the place.

19 hours ago, brian! said:

how sure are you that the module even supports your WHMCS release - if the module's not been updated since v7.7.1, then there have been many changes that can affect modules since then.

and if you delete the files ?

I would go back to basics and test using standard_cart - you've got a custom theme, custom orderforms in play, but it looks to be working to me with SC.... though there are theme issues all over the place.

Yes I have delete files, restart apache and php-fpm, and it doesn't change a thing. Still same.

• 2 years later...

I am having this same exact problem,  every time the order button for any hosting package is clicked it is going to the newer domain search page which does not have an option to skip or I will use my my own domain option like it did before

Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 10.22.01 am.png

Edited by gameznet