Recommendation for 301 Redirects for WHMCS Knowledgebase Articles

R-n-R

I am thinking of possible ways to set up 301 Redirects for my WHMCS Knowledgebase Articles. Been using WHMCS since 2008 and finally will be moving to another Knowledgebase on our main site built in WordPress (will be using Echo Knowledgebase).

Our WordPress install is on our root domain, lets call it oursite.com and we have WHMCS installed by itself on a cPanel dedicated server on the sub-domain of whmcs.oursite.com (the Sub domain isn't a cPanel normal sub-domain, but an actual cPanel account using the sub-domain as the domain).

I want to keep a blank page for all Knowledgebase Articles in WHMCS that way we can continue to use the insert tool in the Support ticket system. But the SEO Friendly URL would redirect as a 301 Redirect to the Article on the WordPress site using Echo Knowledgebase.

I guess I could at a minimum put a "This Article has been moved click Here is not redirected" message in the WHMCS Knowledgebase. But I would prefer that the redirect be automatic.

All our DNS is being handled by Cloudflare I could set up Page Rules, but that could get a little costly since we have over 250+ articles.

How would you do this? Thanks for your thoughts and feedback.

Edited by R-n-R