Product Bundle Issues

Hello all,

Having issues.

I have a WHMCS site setup. The current setup is that I have a "FREE" product and under that free product i have addons which are paid for (which supply the client with a download when purchased).

Clients often buy several items as a bundle, so I set up some bundles which worked absolutely fine.

I upgraded my WHMCS from 7.10.4 to the latest stable release 8.0.4.

Since upgrading, I have had complaints my bundles are not working. When I tested this for myself, I go to the bundle link supplied by WHMCS. It pre-selects the item(s) within the bundle but when I click continue it says:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

• The selected bundle requires you select the addon 'Addon Name' for product Product Name to qualify

I can not seem to find a solution to this at all.

Can any one assist?

19 hours ago, Danellen2989 said:

It also doesn't give me the option to put any of those details in.

what I think should happen is that after you submit your question, you're redirected to submit the license/URL details...

6hblDnH.png

i'd ensure you aren't using any browser extensions / software that are blocking this form - at the initial stage, I wouldn't bother giving them admin/ftp details for something like this.