collision detection module does not work properly

Zahra

Hi,

I work with the WHMCS 7.9.1 as admin. I created my own template and I have three problems with collision detection module of tickets that creates pop-up window:

1- The pop-up window shows the wrong status for the ticket.

2-I defined some new admin language variables and used them to change the language (now statuses are displayed in a language different from English). When I change the status of a ticket, statuses saved to database in my language not in English and it makes problems. I guess the collision detection module read the options text instead of values and I think its wrong. 

3-The pop-up window appears every time I change the ticket and I guess it does not detect the collision states properly.

In addition of these three problems, is there a way to inactive this module and its annoying pop-up?

At the moment the second problem is vital for me because it makes DB problems and my reports show statuses in English and my language separately.

On 24/11/2020 at 08:20, Zahra said:

2-I defined some new admin language variables and used them to change the language (now statuses are displayed in a language different from English). When I change the status of a ticket, statuses saved to database in my language not in English and it makes problems. I guess the collision detection module read the options text instead of values and I think its wrong. 

my recollection is that language translations for ticket statuses are done via the client language files using Language Overrides... the admin area will use these values by default and shouldn't need equivalent admin lang overrides adding.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Support_Ticket_Statuses#Translations

if it's writing default statuses in non-default values direct to the database, then that's going to be a cause of the issue here - i'm not quite sure how you managed to do that!

this might a situation where it's worth Support taking a look and trying to repair the possible incorrect entries to the database.

I would suspect once that has been achieved, the other issues should disappear.