How things are going in your area?

Magicklug

Not sure where to post this or if this is even allowed in this community, but I only want to know how's your community been doing so far with all that's happening around? How are you coping?

There are few cities here in my country that were put on another lockdown because of the continued surge of infection in their locals. My city on the other hand is very strict on implementing protective masks and shields to be worn in public areas and hold curfews right until now when we only getting fewer cases every day.

Hi 

I live in a rural area in the US so we are just now having our surge, with numbers higher every day. In fact, almost every single hospital within 4 hours of here are totally full.

I've been working from home, teaching remotely, since the second week of March when Covid first starting rising in the US. Thankfully, this fall semester, I have taught fully online as well and did all meetings in our department and university virtually. I just found out about this article and I thought I could share and leave it here, a good read for most of us that's trying to maintain our mental well-being during these days. Always keep yourself safe.

http://managing-depression-intelligently.com/are-you-having-a-mental-breakdown-pandemic-and-mental-health-awareness/

Edited by tashawummery

I guess you are have posted this thread in the general discussion which should be the perfect place for such discussion on this community. The situation in my area hasn't been great in the last few months and I have been spending most of my time in my home but this lockdown situation has given me change to get back to my gaming and in the last few months I have been spending lots of my time playing video games. Luckily there are many few games released during this period which include games like call of duty: Warzone and Valorant so my time at home isn't going very bad. Last week, I had my PS5 and hopefully, in few days I would get hold of a copy of cyberpunk 2077 which is set to launch on december 10. So, while many things are not going well in my life but my gaming is certainly going more than fine 🙂

You'll have better Christmas than I am, I'm full on workload and doesn't have enough time to spend the coming holidays, still I'm thankful for not losing my work. 

Good news is, after Britain, Canada now accepts Pfizer vaccine. Hopefully, if things go well with this vaccine, more countries will follow suit. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/12/09/covid-news-stimulus-checks-us-15-m-cases-los-angeles/6499047002/