Namecheap Domain Sync - Error Too Many Requests

I'm getting the following error in my 4 hourly domain cron job on my domain sync. 

domain.com [500000] Too many requests

Reading the Namecheap API they limit requests to 20 per min/700 per hour/8000 per day.

Is there a way I can spread the rate out with WHMCS so they've not all sent via the API in the same cron?

18 hours ago, shane_blink said:

I'm getting the following error in my 4 hourly domain cron job on my domain sync. 

domain.com [500000] Too many requests

Reading the Namecheap API they limit requests to 20 per min/700 per hour/8000 per day.

Is there a way I can spread the rate out with WHMCS so they've not all sent via the API in the same cron?

How many domains do you have? WHMCS should not be doing that many calls (500000). That seems horrible wrong or some error in your installation.

I'm not sure if you can limit or set the rate on the API or cron jobs. From the docs they say it does this on batches of 50 but not sure if you can modify that setting.