Norton Safe Web flagging my WHMCS as Malicious Sources/Malnets

ZeroGravity

Has anyone encountered issues with NortonSafeWeb's rating on their WHMCS install?

A client contacted me saying they went to login and pay their invoice and a big read message popped up saying my site was unsafe. I tracked it down to Norton Safe Web. I created an account at Norton and reviewed the report. My site is categorized as "Malicious Sources/Malnets."

Threat Report
This is a known dangerous web page. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

I submitted a dispute on 9/25 and received an email 15 minutes later saying my category had been changed to "Web Hosting."

This is an important message from Norton Safe Web. We have recently re-evaluated the contents of client.zerogravitywebhost.com.
The website rating is successfully changed.

24 hours later my client tried again and the message was back. Logging into Norton again the site had reverted back to "Malicious Sources/Malnets." If I try to submit another dispute it says one is already active and I can't submit another. I have run multiple scans on the site an all come back as clean.

It's been over a month and client's are being blocked from the site. Of course my reassurances don't' make any difference. Can anyone make some suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Many Thanks!

Norton / Quick Heal they can flag almost anything as inappropriate without explaining any good reason...seems a user needs to spend some more time training and tuning there virus and malware definitions for practical usage...

On 10/31/2020 at 12:37 AM, ZeroGravity said:

Has anyone encountered issues with NortonSafeWeb's rating on their WHMCS install?

A client contacted me saying they went to login and pay their invoice and a big read message popped up saying my site was unsafe. I tracked it down to Norton Safe Web. I created an account at Norton and reviewed the report. My site is categorized as "Malicious Sources/Malnets."

• 2 months later...

We had 1 case of this happening today as well, so its not solved yet sadly.

Our issue was only related to WHMCS Invoice PDF attached to emails sent to the customer.

Norton Life Lock claims there is a script attached.

image004.jpg

Edited by AzeDK
Slightly unrelated to topic