Failed Suspensions

Hello, 

I'm wondering if there is a way to quickly change the status of services that are overdue to suspended. I sell dedicated servers without a module and when the owner doesn't pay I remove the dedicated from his account manually (not in WHMCS), but I didn't change the status from active to suspended. When I look at overdue Suspensions in the cronjob tab there are 424 failed suspensions.

I hope there is a way to do this. 🙂

Kind regards,
Dries 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, Dries said:

Hello, 

I'm wondering if there is a way to quickly change the status of services that are overdue to suspended. I sell dedicated servers without a module and when the owner doesn't pay I remove the dedicated from his account manually (not in WHMCS), but I didn't change the status from active to suspended. When I look at overdue Suspensions in the cronjob tab there are 424 failed suspensions.

I hope there is a way to do this. 🙂

Kind regards,
Dries 

You will need to make a custom module. The system reminds you of suspending servers. If you are removing them, you could make a custom module that sets the servers to cancelled when overdue and email you or create a ticket to remind you to remove the server.

If you have failed suspensions in the crontab then it means you have setup some module which is trying to suspend something but is failing. What module did you picked for those products (servers)? That is the problem.