Please theme devs help - after a recent update my integrated theme has some problems.

Hi, Could any theme devs take a quick look at something for me please? I'd really appreciate it.

After a recent update my integrated theme has some problems.

Firstly, the hamburger menu for mobile is not functioning. It does not drop down.

Secondly, the Tawlto live chat stops the footer from outputting.

I had my theme integrated by the WHMCS staff so I'm not sure how to fix these problems.

The url is https://www.imakethe.net/clients

If you look on mobile the hamburger menu does not work anymore and the footer is broken on both desktop and mobile.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

Edited by jackshreeve

Hi Jack,

1 hour ago, jackshreeve said:

After a recent update my integrated theme has some problems.

it's too late this time, but you should always test update releases first before updating a production server - especially major releases when custom themes are involved.

I assume the template was designed/integrated for v7.8.3 last year?

If you look on mobile the hamburger menu does not work anymore and the footer is broken on both desktop and mobile.

my suspicion would be that the cause is the content of footer.tpl - it would not be surprising for the menu issue to be caused by a js conflict somewhere in there, and i'm seeing multiple uses of {literal} tags in the template. 😲

your site works with Six, so you could replace your footer with the footer.tpl from Six and then slowly start adding back particular blocks of code to investigate what might be causing the issues...

if it were me, i'd be adding tawk.to with an action hook - but I wouldn't worry about that for now.

I had my theme integrated by the WHMCS staff so I'm not sure how to fix these problems.

sadly (because I wouldn't have gone there in the first place), I think one option would be to go back to them and pay for another integration - possibly they might do it for free, but i'd assume the worst and hope for the best on that topic!