Setup / Products/Services / Domain Pricing

Vikash

Hello, I've added a lot of domain name TLD's on the Domain Pricing page.  All of the sudden, I'm unable to add any additional TLD's unless I use the Duplicate TLD button.  If I try to add another TLD, the response is that the Changes Saved Successfully; however, after scrolling all the way down, I don't see that the new TLD has been added.  I have even searched for the TLD in case it was sorted differently; however, it just doesn't exist.

Is there an issue going on right now?

Thanks,

-Vikash

Hello Vikash,

Thank you for your post.

When a customer has more than 160 TLDs in their WHMCS application, they may be unable to save settings on certain, what seem to be random TLDs.  The reason for this is due to a setting in PHP called `max_input_vars`.  By default it is set to 1000.  This setting truncates forms that contain more input fields than the setting and results in some TLDs being saved and others not.

To correct this, you cannot change the setting at runtime (ie in configuration.php using ini_set) but you can set it in a php.ini or .htaccess file.  In the admin folder create an .htaccess file if it doesn't already exist and add:

php_value max_input_vars 10000