Price and Date format for email templates

krlos777

Hello, i am new using WHMCS and I need to change the format of the prices and dates in the email templates.
In my country we use a point as a thousands separator and we do not use decimals. The default formatter creates a lot of confusion among my clients. The same is for date format, as we use DD/MM/YYYY as format not MM/DD/YYYY.

How can I edit this information in all email templates?

if you need to change prices and date formats outside of the emails too, e.g everywhere, then take a look in the docs...

currencies - https://docs.whmcs.com/Currencies

you will be able to define, for each currency, the number format to use - whether that's

XKOyKIH.png

similarly for dates, all clients will use the format that you choose for them in general settings - localisation...

2c1G9gx.png

so if you want your clients to use DD/MM/YYYY, then choose that for the global date format (that will be used in the admin area), and then in the Client Date Format dropdown, select "Use Global Date Format".