Mr

WPHostee

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could help me in case you have had same issue on the pdf's for example in my case the quotation pdf's makes the logo big and pixelated while in assets/img the logo.png is 75px width and 50px height as I want it to be. However, the six and custom templates makes it large  no matter if I change it. I've followed this post here https://docs.whmcs.com/PDF_Invoice_Customisation#Modifying_the_Logo in trying to modify the values in the invoicepdf.tpl but still doesnt do anything. Searched online noone knows about it or have experienced. I am running out of ideas.

On 24/07/2020 at 19:36, WPHostee said:

I was wondering if you could help me in case you have had same issue on the pdf's for example in my case the quotation pdf's makes the logo big and pixelated while in assets/img the logo.png is 75px width and 50px height as I want it to be.

the important thing you have to remember about the PDF templates are that the generated files are for printing, not necessarily online display... so you have to think in terms of mm, inches whatever instead of px.

On 24/07/2020 at 19:36, WPHostee said:

However, the six and custom templates makes it large  no matter if I change it.

using your logo, and with a template tweak, this is what i'm seeing locally...

if (file_exists(ROOTDIR.'/assets/img/logo.png')) $pdf->Image(ROOTDIR.'/assets/img/logo.png', 15, 10, 75, 57);

jQfhUgS.png

is that vastly different to what you're seeing ?

it might be that you'll end up using different image files for your PDFs and your main site logos if it's not possible to make one file work for both.

.. also, the main site sets the max height of a logo to 50px - that's one of the reasons your logo looks so small on the main site.