Add promo code to product url

when i go to products and services >>products and services >> edit products>>links 

the links in that section do not allow me to edit to add promo  code, the only thing it allows is, to copying the link so I'm asking the path to find the links where I can add my promo code

and if the promocode exists, and the products in the cart and their current configurations match the conditions of the code, then it should be applied automatically.

if it isn't, then either the promocode doesn't exist, or more likely, the configuration of the promocode is slightly incorrect, e.g requires/applies/billingcycle etc.

1 hour ago, SIM said:

where in my webpage do I insert the link? I am not using wordpress only whmcs

the way you've done it in the products.tpl template will work.

• if applicable products are added to the cart, then the promocode will discount those products.
  • if promocode valid but no applicable products found, then there is usually a message at viewcart that the promo code has been applied, but no applicable products found.

in your case, the '55off' discount code doesn't exist - so the links are just passing an invalid promocode which won't generate any kind of visual warning, the promocode will just be ignored.

have you actually created the promotion code that will be applied to these products ?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Promotions