Triennial n promo codes

I am trying to build a link like A2 hosting bringing the customer directly to a triennial and adding the promo code and it refuses to work. Meaning the promo code never stays till it gets to the cart page. 

so then I try a product bundle and still the same. 

I was going to buy the ModuleGarden Discount module. Do you think that will help?

how do I get my link to use triennial n promo code? Please help any suggestions welcome. 

niki

On 11/07/2020 at 02:36, NikiJ said:

how do I get my link to use triennial n promo code?

cart.php?a=add&pid=1&billingcycle=triennially&promocode=nikij

5aw0bvv.png

if it's not working, then either the promotion code isn't setup correctly, or there is redirection occurring before the user is directed to the cart... possibly related to your Bridge errors issue.

okay it worked- now is there anyway to say the Promo wont show up until it hits the Review and Checkout page? I am not even caring if it says the promo name - just a regular notice would come in handy.. Something like "All Promo Codes will be applied on the Review and Checkout page"

On 16/07/2020 at 17:23, NikiJ said:

okay it worked- now is there anyway to say the Promo wont show up until it hits the Review and Checkout page?

it doesn't show until then does it ?

On 16/07/2020 at 18:47, NikiJ said:

So I couldnt get any special code to work-so I changed the language file to literally read

NOTE: All PromoCodes will show on the Review Checkout page.

apologies for not replying sooner - but seemingly your post has been stuck in moderation for 5 days and it wasn't published until today. 🙄