Client Area Footer Output Hook

rbrown

19 hours ago, rbrown said:

I am having an issue with having the domain checker on my WordPress site (https://marylandwebmanagement.com/) to auto-submit on my WHMCS site (https://services.marylandwebmanagement.com/). 

are you still having issues with that after a month ?

On 04/06/2020 at 17:52, rbrown said:

I contacted WHMCS support and they said the form must be resubmitted when on the correct page.

i'm not sure that's right - even if I run your domainchecker data feed (which is within your WHMCS install), then it still doesn't auto submit..

did you try disabling captcha in domainchecker ? that is literally the only way I can see to prevent this form from working locally in the dev... but with captcha disabled on the domainchecker page, then it's auto-submitting the search term. as I would expect.

pb1CYlI.png

which might explain why it works with Modern on your site but not standard_cart.

20 hours ago, rbrown said:

Looking for a way to have the form auto-submit using the ClientAreaFooterOutput hook. Any ideas how to achieve this?

using jQuery, but i'd certainly suggest ruling out captcha as the cause before setting down the hook path - you really shouldn't need to do it.

12 hours ago, rbrown said:

Yes, that worked! Thank you so much.

no worries - i'm happy to have helped. 🙂

12 hours ago, rbrown said:

This has been such a battle.

it's a pity that you got misdirected from the correct solution by WHMCS Support. 🙄