Is there a way to pull all WordPress articles to WHMCS in regular intervals?

Cenmax

We recently decided to revamp our old KB with new articles with more info.

After getting used WordPress's ease of use tools, and editor, I find WHMCS is a caveman way to build articles. For instance, Image uploads are painful. On WordPress, we'll simply take a screenshot using lightshot, copy, paste, & tada! We have the image on article. But WHMCS is direct opposite. Our staff have to download it locally on a folder, then compile his articles, then send for approval and has to publish the KB article once approved by admins by manually uploading images on appropriate places.

This might sound easy-to-do task. But technically, when you're writing dozens of article, this wastes hours and hours of time. This was completely opposite on WordPress. On WordPress, the staff uploads images, adds content, sends for review and once approved, it was made live almost instantly.

So, this is my question, is there a way to import WordPress articles directly to WHMCS? like to say in regular intervals like once in a day?

I believe I can make a plugin on WordPress with WHMCS API to achieve this. Isn't there any ready-made plug and play solution available for this?

On 07/06/2020 at 10:18, Cenmax said:

So, this is my question, is there a way to import WordPress articles directly to WHMCS? like to say in regular intervals like once in a day?

not from settings - and i'm not aware of any third-party addons that can perform the task.

On 07/06/2020 at 10:18, Cenmax said:

I believe I can make a plugin on WordPress with WHMCS API to achieve this.

I don't think there are any WHMCS knowledgebase API - so if that's the case, it's more a case of pulling data from one database and inserting it into the appropriate database tables within WHMCS.

just a thought, and I don't know how practical this would be for you, but have you considered whether you can just create the kb articles in WHMCS (literally just the category and title) and then use a feed to pull the content from WordPress directly into the article when needed?

if that worked, then there should be no need for regular importing of content, and if you needed to make any changes to article content, you could do that in WordPress.